We would be glad to have
Click here for
here to take a look at the UN Events Web Site
and here for interesting Offices and Topics.
We have based this Model on our
Canonical Data Model, which is based on Personal Face-to-Face Events, such as Retail
Purchases or Professional Services, like Dentists, Doctors, Accountants, Lawyers and so on.
When we think about the United Nations, we realise this 'Personal' Model is not entirely appropriate and we have listed the
variations under the Business Rules below.
Conceptual Data Model
1. Because this is an 'Enterprise level' Model things like
Channels, Staff, Suppliers, Things, Products and Services
do not appear because they are at a lower level.
2. Customers are replaced by Participants with an appriate value for 'Role'.
3. Documents are very imortant.
4. Locations are very important because the UN has activities around the world.
5. At first, I thought that Payments are not important at this level but might have
a Suject Area of its own.
On second thoughts, I realized that they could be modelled in my current Model
where the Event would be 'Receive Payment' or 'Make Payment'.
6. Things are things like items of Equipment and do not appear because they are at
a lower level.
Database Answers Ltd.
October 29th. 2016
© Database Answers Ltd. 2016