An Access Database is available on demand.
This Model is based on our Canonical Data Model.
There might also be a design for a Data Mart which is an excellent start for Enquiries and producing Reports.
If you are new to Data Models, this page of my new Tutorial will help you understand the Data Model.
|Conceptual Data Model
|ERD Data Model
Here we discuss how to build a Proof-of-Concept using Oracle's Cloud-based Apex ...
A) Produce the Database using the Data Model with Attributes
- Create and load Data into the Reference Data Tables (beginning with 'REF_').
- Create the Stores Table.
- Create the Customers Table.
- Create the Products Table.
- Create the Customer_Orders Table.
- Create the Order_Items Table.
- Create the Invoices Table.
- Create the Invoice_Items Table.
B) Use Oracle Apex to generate Data Entry Pages and load data for all the Tables listed above.
C) Generate Apex Pages for the following functions :-
- Add Standard Reports - Total Sales by Customer, Product (Drill-down by Product) , Store and Time-Period.
- Add Invoice Printing
- Add multiple Currencies
- Add Export handling
- Add One-off Payments (incoming or outgoing, such as Insurance Payments for Claims)
- Add Recurring Payments (eg regular Orders or Insurance Payments)
- Add Document management
Database Answers Ltd.
February 14th. 2013
© DataBase Answers Ltd. 2010